Arizona DMV Permit Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Arizona Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Arizona Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Arizona Knowledge exam consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arizona Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arizona DMV locations.
1. You are driving in the far right lane of a four lane freeway and notice thick broken white lines on the left side of your lane. You are driving in
2. Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
3. A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles
4. Blocking an intersection during "rush hour" traffic is not permitted
5. When approaching a car from behind at night, lower your high beam headlights when you are within:
6. If you drive slower than the flow of traffic, you will most likely