Arkansas CDL Practice Test: Tank - Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Arkansas CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||30|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for hauling any liquid or gaseous materials in a tank or tanks, applicants must pass a 15-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Arkansas Commercial Driver Handbook. The Tanker Vehicles endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arkansas DMV locations.
1. At what psi should you typically expect the air supply control to pop out?
2. If you are carrying a small amount of chlorine, you should stop what distance before the nearest rail of a railroad?
3. Typically, if a trailer is made before 1975 and equipped with air brakes, it will _________.
4. Which of the following hazardous material classes is the most dangerous?
5. When you are driving a tanker, in what ways can you control liquid surge?
6. When loading or unloading hazardous materials, it's important you _______.