Arkansas DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Arkansas Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Arkansas, you must pass a knowledge test. The Arkansas Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arkansas Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arkansas DMV locations.
1. While motorcycles are smaller than most other vehicles:
2. Improper braking:
3. When preparing to pass a vehicle, you should ride in what portion of the lane?
4. The best way to avoid fatigue when riding your motorcycle on long trips is to:
5. When being passed from behind, what portion of the lane should you ride in?
6. If you approach a blind intersection with a stop sign, you should: