Arkansas DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Arkansas Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Arkansas, you must pass a knowledge test. The Arkansas Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arkansas Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arkansas DMV locations.
1. Before a ride, a motorcycle operator should check the throttle. The throttle should
2. Why should a motorcyclist not rely on mirrors?
3. One way to tell if your front tire suddenly goes flat is that the steering will feel:
4. When you must brake and swerve to avoid a hazard, you should:
5. What type of material provides the best protection?
6. When riding a motorcycle: