Arkansas DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Arkansas Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Arkansas, you must pass a knowledge test. The Arkansas Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arkansas Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arkansas DMV locations.
1. The greatest potential for conflict between you and other traffic is:
2. What should be the first consideration when buying your motorcycle helmet:
3. The safest part of the lane in any situation is:
4. Mirrors on motorcycles:
5. If you need to react to a danger in the road, which is one item you SHOULD NOT do:
6. What should you do if you must drive on a slippery surface?