Arkansas DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Arkansas Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Arkansas, you must pass a knowledge test. The Arkansas Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arkansas Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arkansas DMV locations.
1. Your lane position should do all of the following, except:
2. You should conduct a safety inspection of your motorcycle:
3. If you must carry a load it should be:
4. What part of the lane is usually the best place for a motorcyclist to be seen?
5. Locking your brakes can:
6. After passing a truck on a two-way road, you should