Arkansas DMV Permit Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Arkansas Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Arkansas Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Arkansas Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arkansas Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arkansas DMV locations.
1. In inclement weather, you should:
2. When used on roadways, bicyclists are considered
3. Which of the following is a dangerous thing to do in work zones?
4. Which of the following blocks the smooth flow of traffic?
5. Stopping distances and severity of crashes:
6. When driving in fog, it is best to drive with: