Arkansas DMV Permit Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Arkansas Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Arkansas Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Arkansas Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arkansas Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arkansas DMV locations.
1. A solid yellow line, on your side of the center line, means:
2. The sign shown in the picture tells a driver that:
3. This road sign means:
4. When is it legal to drive faster than the posted speed limit?
5. What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle
6. If you park facing up hill where there is a curb, set the parking brake and turn the wheels: