Arkansas DMV Permit Practice Test 18 2020(From the 2020 Arkansas Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||18|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Arkansas Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Arkansas Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arkansas Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arkansas DMV locations.
1. Which of the following driving skills is/are affected by the use of alcohol and/or drugs?
2. This sign means:
3. To prevent yourself from becoming an aggressive driver:
4. Only ____ can reduce the alcohol level and the effects from the body.
5. When following another vehicle you should use:
6. he yellow warning sign shown means: