Arkansas DMV Permit Practice Test 19 2020(From the 2020 Arkansas Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||19|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Arkansas Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Arkansas Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arkansas Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arkansas DMV locations.
1. The extra space in front of a large truck is needed for:
2. To avoid hydroplaning, you should:
3. What is the proper way to enter an expressway from the entrance ramp?
4. If there is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing your lane, you should
5. When leaving alleys or driveways:
6. The proper way in which to make a right turn is: