Arkansas DMV Permit Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Arkansas Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Arkansas Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Arkansas Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arkansas Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arkansas DMV locations.
1. When it is raining, you should be most careful when turning or stopping:
2. Signs with orange backgrounds mean:
3. You should use your horn when:
4. This sign is used to warn drivers about:
5. If you are over _____ blood alcohol concentration (BAC), you are in violation of the law.
6. To avoid traction loss from hydroplaning, you should: