Arkansas DMV Permit Practice Test 20 2020(From the 2020 Arkansas Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||20|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Arkansas Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Arkansas Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arkansas Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arkansas DMV locations.
1. What should a driver do when approaching a traffic control signal that is not in operation?
2. What does this road sign mean:
3. Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
4. A blood alcohol of .02
5. To avoid hydroplaning, you should:
6. When you see this sign you should: