Arkansas DMV Permit Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Arkansas Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Arkansas Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Arkansas Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Arkansas Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Arkansas DMV locations.
1. If you are continually being passed on the right and the left while driving in the center lane of an expressway, you should:
2. A yellow dashed line on your side of the roadway only means:
3. What should you do when you see this sign?
4. When is it OK to drive faster than the posted speed limit?
5. This road sign means
6. You are preparing to exit an expressway. When should you start reducing speed?