California CDL Practice Test: Tank - Test 2020(From the 2020 California CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||29|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for hauling any liquid or gaseous materials in a tank or tanks, applicants must pass a 15-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the California Commercial Driver Handbook. The Tanker Vehicles endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at California DMV locations.
1. How should you check a tank for any spills?
2. A trailer air supply that is in good working condition will pop out when the air pressure falls into what range?
3. If you have a cellphone, it's best to call for assistance _______.
4. Because of a liquid tanker's high center of gravity and liquid surge, you should approach curves by ______.
5. What is the best way to recognize that the trailer has started to skid?
6. The effects of liquid surge can be particularly dangerous for tankers driving on what type of surface?