California CDL Practice Test: All - Test 2020(From the 2020 California CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||35|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at California DMV locations.
1. When your brake's main air pressure is lost ________.
2. Typically, at what psi does the air compressor governor stop the compressor from pumping air?
3. How many mph above the posted speed limit is considered excessive speeding?
4. A serious traffic violation is which of the following?
5. You will lose your CDL for three years ______.
6. Why should you check the tire shortly after it's been changed?