California DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 California Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in California, you must pass a knowledge test. The California Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the California Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at California DMV locations.
1. In normal turns,
2. Your lane position should:
3. Where can a motorcyclist NOT place a toll road transponder?
4. At highway speeds how much time should a motorcycle driver allow between signaling and changing lanes?
5. When riding a motorcycle, you should:
6. The key to making a quick turn is: