California DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 California Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in California, you must pass a knowledge test. The California Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the California Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at California DMV locations.
1. If you have a passenger aboard your motorcycle, you should do all of the following, except:
2. When riding, jackets and pants should be:
3. When motorcyclists ride in a group, _____________ .
4. When riding with a group of motorcyclists, a staggered formation:
5. If the front wheel locks during braking, you should:
6. A plastic shatter-resistant face shield can protect you from: