California DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 California Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in California, you must pass a knowledge test. The California Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the California Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at California DMV locations.
1. How many alcoholic drinks need to be consumed before driving ability is affected?
2. When it starts to rain it is usually best to:
3. If your motorcycle starts to wander back and forth while riding over metal bridge gratings you should:
4. A person with a blood alcohol content of ____ or more is considered intoxicated.
5. Effective Jan. 1, 2017, the driver of a motor vehicle involved in a collision with property damages more than $1,000 __________________.
6. What factor does NOT play a major role in affecting your blood alcohol content (BAC)?