California DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 14 2020(From the 2020 California Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in California, you must pass a knowledge test. The California Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the California Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at California DMV locations.
1. When cars are merging from an entrance ramp:
2. How fast does the human body remove alcohol?
3. To execute a turn safely a motorcycle rider should always:
4. The right clothing:
5. A front wheel that is flat is especially dangerous because:
6. If you approach a blind intersection, you should: