California DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 California Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in California, you must pass a knowledge test. The California Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the California Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at California DMV locations.
1. With rear view mirrors,
2. When it starts to rain, it is usually best to:
3. Multiple lanes of traffic in the same direction are separated by:
4. When slowing or stopping a motorcycle, you should:
5. When entering a turn, you should::
6. When the lights flash on this sign, what should you do?