California DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 California Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in California, you must pass a knowledge test. The California Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the California Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at California DMV locations.
1. When being passed, either from behind, or by oncoming vehicles, usually it is best for motorcycle drivers to be in what part of the lane?
2. Choosing a motorcycle that “fits you" means:
3. The best way to help others see your motorcycle is to:
4. Upshifting or downshifting in a curve:
5. Long-term exposure to wind noise
6. What does a flashing red light mean?