California DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 California Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in California, you must pass a knowledge test. The California Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the California Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at California DMV locations.
1. If you are driving near a truck:
2. When riding with a passenger, you should:
3. How fast does the human body remove alcohol?
4. When riding, jackets and pants should be:
5. How should you brake?
6. When passing parked cars, you should: