California DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 California Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in California, you must pass a knowledge test. The California Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the California Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at California DMV locations.
1. What does this sign mean?
2. The normal following distance should be extended if:
3. When a motorcycle driver crosses railroad tracks, it is usually best to:
4. If stopping suddenly on a straightaway and the rear wheel locks up, ______
5. What type of footwear is the best for motorcycle riders?
6. Engines will seize because of