California DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 California Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in California, you must pass a knowledge test. The California Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the California Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at California DMV locations.
1. What formation should you form when riding in a group?
2. When slowing or stopping a motorcycle, you should:
3. If a sign prohibits the use of a moped on a freeway, _________.
4. What factor does NOT play a major role in affecting your blood alcohol content (BAC)?
5. If you approach a blind intersection with a stop sign, you should:
6. When riding a motorcycle, boots or shoes should: