California DMV Permit Practice Test 14 2020(From the 2020 California Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for California Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The California Knowledge exam consists of 36 questions. You must score 83% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the California Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at California DMV locations.
1. The extra space in front of a large truck is needed for:
2. Which of the following statements about blind spots is true?
3. You are driving on a freeway posted for 65 mph. Most of the other vehicles are driving 70 mph or faster. You may legally drive:
4. To avoid last minute moves, you should be looking down the road to where your vehicle will be in about
5. If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
6. You are approaching a railroad crossing with no warning devices and are unable to see 400 feet down the tracks in one direction. The speed limit is: