California DMV Permit Practice Test 15 2020(From the 2020 California Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||15|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for California Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The California Knowledge exam consists of 36 questions. You must score 83% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the California Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at California DMV locations.
1. Blocking an intersection during "rush hour" traffic is not permitted
2. It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is___________ or higher
3. Unless otherwise posted the speed limit in a residential area is
4. When can you drive in a bike lane?
5. You drive defensively when you:
6. When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving: