California DMV Permit Practice Test 17 2020(From the 2020 California Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||17|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for California Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The California Knowledge exam consists of 36 questions. You must score 83% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the California Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at California DMV locations.
1. When you drive through a construction zone, you should:
2. You may cross a double, yellow line to pass another vehicle, if the yellow line next to:
3. The yellow signs means:
4. If you drive faster than other vehicles on a road with one lane in each direction and continually pass the other cars, you will:
5. When planning to pass an other vehicle, you should
6. Which of these vehicles must always stop before crossing railroad tracks?