California DMV Permit Practice Test 18 2020(From the 2020 California Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||18|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for California Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The California Knowledge exam consists of 36 questions. You must score 83% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the California Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at California DMV locations.
1. If you are riding in a vehicle equipped with a lap belt and also a separate shoulder belt, you are
2. You must yield to a pedestrian using a white cane or guide dog
3. If your cell phone rings while you are driving and you do not have a hands-free device you should
4. If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
5. All of the following practices are dangerous to do while driving. Which of these is also illegal?
6. When driving at night on a dimly lit street, you should: