California DMV Permit Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 California Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for California Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The California Knowledge exam consists of 36 questions. You must score 83% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the California Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at California DMV locations.
1. For which of the following traffic lights must you always stop your vehicle:
2. When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street.
3. To make a right turn at the corner, you:
4. When driving on a multilane street with two way traffic:
5. You want to park uphill on a two-way road and there is no curb. Which way do you turn your front wheels?
6. If a traffic signal light is not working, you must: