California DMV Permit Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 California Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for California Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The California Knowledge exam consists of 36 questions. You must score 83% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the California Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at California DMV locations.
1. You are driving on a city street and see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights behind you. What should you do?
2. With a Class C drivers license a person may drive:
3. A flashing red traffic light at an intersection means:
4. This sign means don't pass
5. You are driving in the far right lane of a four lane freeway and notice thick broken white lines on the left side of your lane. You are driving in
6. You want to park downhill on a two-way road and there is no curb. Which way do you turn your front wheels?