California DMV Permit Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 California Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for California Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The California Knowledge exam consists of 36 questions. You must score 83% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the California Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at California DMV locations.
1. A white painted curb means:
2. If a traffic signal light is not working, you must:
3. When passing another vehicle, it is safe to return to your lane if you:
4. You just sold your vehicle. You must notify the DMV within ___ days.
5. On a green arrow, you must:
6. Tailgating other drivers (driving too close to their rear bumper)