California DMV Permit Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 California Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for California Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The California Knowledge exam consists of 36 questions. You must score 83% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the California Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at California DMV locations.
1. A police officer is signaling you to continue driving through a red light, What should you do?
2. If you want to pass a bicyclist in a narrow traffic lane when an oncoming vehicle is approaching
3. To Turn left from a one-way street with multiple lanes onto a two way street, start the turn in
4. When you see this sign you should stop and:
5. You may drive off of the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
6. You are driving on a freeway posted for 65 MPH. The traffic is traveling at 70 MPH. You may legally drive: