California DMV Permit Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 California Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for California Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The California Knowledge exam consists of 36 questions. You must score 83% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the California Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at California DMV locations.
1. A flashing yellow traffic signal at an intersection means
2. Roads are slippery after it first starts to rain. When the road is slippery you should:
3. For which of the following traffic lights must you always stop your vehicle:
4. What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle
5. Which of these vehicles must always stop before crossing railroad tracks?
6. When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals