Colorado CDL Practice Test: Tank - Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Colorado CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||33|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for hauling any liquid or gaseous materials in a tank or tanks, applicants must pass a 15-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Colorado Commercial Driver Handbook. The Tanker Vehicles endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Colorado DMV locations.
1. Tanks can roll over easily because ____________.
2. The effects of liquid surge can be particularly dangerous for tankers driving on what type of surface?
3. Typically, if a trailer is made before 1975 and equipped with air brakes, it will _________.
4. How many digits are identification numbers of hazardous materials?
5. What can cause a decrease in air pressure?
6. Baffles in liquid cargo tanks do not usually prevent the liquid surge movement from _______.