Colorado DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Colorado Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Colorado, you must pass a knowledge test. The Colorado Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 84% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Colorado Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Colorado DMV locations.
1. When riding a motorcycle, you should:
2. The best way to stop quickly is to:
3. How should you make a quick stop on wet pavement?
4. Experienced riders use SIPDE as a way to stay aware of conditions around them. What does the E stand for in SIPDE?
5. A face shield:
6. Riding next to a vehicle is discouraged because: