Colorado DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 Colorado Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Colorado, you must pass a knowledge test. The Colorado Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 84% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Colorado Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Colorado DMV locations.
1. To lean the motorcycle for a turn, you should:
2. If you can’t avoid a slippery surface, you should:
3. The best lane position is:
4. Engine braking:
5. Which of the following is not considered protective clothing for a motorcycle rider?
6. Which of the following is true?