Colorado DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 14 2020(From the 2020 Colorado Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Colorado, you must pass a knowledge test. The Colorado Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 84% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Colorado Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Colorado DMV locations.
1. To lessen your chances of being involved in a crash, you should:
2. If you can’t avoid a slippery surface, you should:
3. When riding in a group and the group is passing another vehicle it is best to:
4. How many motorcycle/car crashes are caused by drivers entering a rider’s right-of-way?
5. When being passed, why should you not move to the part of the lane farthest from the passing vehicle?
6. Surfaces that provide poor traction include all of the following, except: