Colorado DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 15 2020(From the 2020 Colorado Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||15|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Colorado, you must pass a knowledge test. The Colorado Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 84% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Colorado Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Colorado DMV locations.
1. If the front tire locks while braking, you should:
2. Which of the following will help you ride safely on slippery surfaces?
3. What type of signs are yellow with black lettering or symbols?
4. When braking for ordinary stops, you should
5. Pairing up when riding in a group is:
6. Who must wear a helmet in Colorado?