Colorado DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 16 2020(From the 2020 Colorado Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||16|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Colorado, you must pass a knowledge test. The Colorado Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 84% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Colorado Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Colorado DMV locations.
1. What is not an advantage of riding closely when riding in a group?
2. The best way to stop quickly is to:
3. A plastic shatter-resistant face shield:
4. If attempting to brake in curve, you should:
5. If you can’t avoid a slippery surface, you should:
6. An approved helmet: