Colorado DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Colorado Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Colorado, you must pass a knowledge test. The Colorado Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 84% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Colorado Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Colorado DMV locations.
1. The FRONT brake supplies how much of the potential stopping power?
2. When riding at night, you should drive
3. The best lane position is:
4. An experienced rider:
5. What should you do to operate a motorcycle safely on slippery surfaces?
6. What is a large consideration in choosing the lane position to drive in?
7. If you lock the rear tire on a good traction surface, you should:
8. When riding in a group, motorcyclists