Colorado DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Colorado Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Colorado, you must pass a knowledge test. The Colorado Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 84% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Colorado Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Colorado DMV locations.
1. To lessen your chances of being involved in a crash, you should:
2. What is a guarantee that other drivers will see you?
3. What factor does not play a role in a person’s Blood Alcohol Content (BAC)?
4. How many motorcycle/car crashes are caused by drivers entering a rider’s right-of-way?
5. If it is foggy or raining, how should you use your headlight?
6. How is the accelerator controlled?