Colorado DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Colorado Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Colorado, you must pass a knowledge test. The Colorado Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 84% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Colorado Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Colorado DMV locations.
1. Which passengers must wear a helmet?
2. If you are chased by a dog, you should:
3. Which is not an example of a slippery surface?
4. When riding in a group, you should:
5. Which provides the most protection for your eyes?
6. Who must wear a helmet in Colorado?