Colorado DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Colorado Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Colorado, you must pass a knowledge test. The Colorado Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 84% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Colorado Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Colorado DMV locations.
1. How can you discourage another vehicle sharing your lane?
2. If you can’t avoid a slippery surface, you should:
3. Long-term exposure to wind noise:
4. What can help remove alcohol and its affects from your body?
5. It is difficult for other motorists to see motorcycles at night. To make up for that, a motorcycle driver should:
6. When riding on a slippery surface, you should