Colorado DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Colorado Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Colorado, you must pass a knowledge test. The Colorado Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 84% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Colorado Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Colorado DMV locations.
1. You will get the best protection from a helmet that is all of the following, except:
2. Once a motorcycle helmet has been involved in a crash it should be:
3. The gear shift lever is located
4. When riding a motorcycle, the following applies to footwear:
5. Engine braking:
6. Which of the following is a way to increase a motorcycle operator’s visibility with other drivers?