Colorado DMV Permit Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Colorado Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Colorado Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Colorado Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Colorado Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Colorado DMV locations.
1. Drivers who eat and drink while driving:
2. It is best to keep a space cushion:
3. When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
4. What are some telltale signs of a drunk driver?
5. Roads become very slippery:
6. This sign means: