Colorado DMV Permit Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Colorado Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Colorado Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Colorado Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Colorado Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Colorado DMV locations.
1. If you stop along the road at night:
2. This sign means:
3. Before turning left, it is important to:
4. You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
5. What is the most important driving technique to avoid crashes when driving in icy or snowy conditions?
6. You must yield for emergency vehicles: