Connecticut CDL Practice Test: Double and Triples - Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Connecticut CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||25|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for pulling two or three trailers, applicants must pass a 15-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Connecticut Commercial Driver Handbook. The Double/Triple trailers endorsement can be used with the Class A CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Connecticut DMV locations.
1. The tractor protection valve ______.
2. You should check the height of the trailer before connecting a converter dolly to a second or third trailer. The trailer height is right when _____.
3. You are testing the stopping action of service brakes on a hydraulic system. Which of the following may indicate that there is a problem with your service brakes?
4. If you are coupling twin trailers, you should release the dolly brakes by ______.
5. When turning wide, keeping the rear of your long vehicle close to the curb will ________.
6. What are hose couplers?