Connecticut CDL Practice Test: Tank - Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Connecticut CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||32|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for hauling any liquid or gaseous materials in a tank or tanks, applicants must pass a 15-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Connecticut Commercial Driver Handbook. The Tanker Vehicles endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Connecticut DMV locations.
1. ________ help to control the forward and backward liquid surge.
2. A closed tractor protection valve ________.
3. What is a baffled liquid tank?
4. While driving a tanker on wet roads, you should ______ the normal stopping distance.
5. Trailers made before 1975 that are equipped with air brakes ______.
6. When you are driving a tanker, in what ways can you control liquid surge?