Connecticut CDL Practice Test: All - Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Connecticut CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||36|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Connecticut DMV locations.
1. When will you lose your CDL for life?
2. Placards are used to _______.
3. If your privilege to operate your personal vehicle is revoked, you will _________.
4. A placard on a vehicle is intended to ______.
5. The fifth wheel should be checked to see if _______.
6. How many mph above the posted speed limit is considered excessive speeding?