Connecticut DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Connecticut Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Connecticut, you must pass a knowledge test. The Connecticut Knowledge test consists of 16 questions. You must score 75% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Connecticut Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Connecticut DMV locations.
1. Why should you use your mirrors while stopped at an intersection?
2. When following behind another vehicle and you are in the far right portion of the lane:
3. Passengers should:
4. When driving in traffic, it is important to remember that motorcycles:
5. The only way to rid your body of alcohol is through:
6. To lessen a chance of a crash, you should do all of the following except: